- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment (King and Twin bedding also available)
- Max people: 6Max adults: 6Max children: 5
2 Double Beds and 1 Double Sofa Bed
Layout – 2 bedrooms and living room
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Flat-screen TV with digital channels
Food & Drink – Kitchen with fridge, microwave, dishwasher and cookware/dishes/utensils
Bathroom – Private bathroom, toothbrushes and toothpaste and a bathtub or shower
Practical – Wardrobe
Accessibility – Wheelchair accessible
Need to know – Limited housekeeping, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
Located in Exeter, this apartment is in the city centre. Exeter Cathedral and Powderham Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Dartmoor National Park. Crealy Great Adventure Park and Devon Railway Centre are also worth visiting.Visit our Exeter travel guide
- Spacex - 2 min walk
- Exeter's Historic Quayside - 3 min walk
- Exeter Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Guildhall Shopping Centre - 6 min walk
- Exeter Phoenix Centre - 8 min walk
- Exeter St Thomas Station - 8 min walk
- Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 20 min drive
- The Fat Pig - 1 min walk
- Jasmine Thai Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Ganges Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Walkabout - 1 min walk
- Golden Horn - 2 min walk
About this property
City Luxury Apartment Smythen Street
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Parking nearby: GBP 12 per day
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Accessible parking
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Flat-screen TV with digital service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- No pets allowed
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Limited housekeeping
- In the city centre
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A damage deposit of GBP 300 will be collected before check-in. Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 12 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Long-term renters welcome.