Search Hotels in Eureka, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Eureka, and visitors give high marks for the seaside, beautiful forests and casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. Top sights in the city include Redwood National and State Parks, Humboldt Redwoods State Park and Trees of Mystery.
- There are 309 hotels and other accommodation options in Eureka
- The closest major airport is in Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Eureka
Cultural venues in the city include Humboldt Bay Maritime Museum, Arcata Playhouse and Arcata Theatre Lounge. Attractions like Tour Through Tree, Ocean World and Six Rivers National Forest Headquarters are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Arcata Plaza, Carson Mansion and Radar Station B-71.
In Trinidad, you'll find 309 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Arky's B&B - This 2-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- View Crest Lodge - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this lodge. With a stay at this 3.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ye Olde Danish Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Other favourite sights in Eureka include Redwood National and State Parks, Humboldt Redwoods State Park and Trees of Mystery.
Dressing for Eureka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Eureka is 1010 millimetres
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Eureka?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Eureka, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Eureka?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Eureka?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Eureka?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Eureka?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Eureka?
What's the best boutique hotel in Eureka?
What's the best accommodation option for some casino gaming in Eureka?
What's the best golf hotel in Eureka?
Eureka Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Eureka by Star Rating
- Hotels near Eureka Airports
- Areas of Eureka
- Accommodation near Eureka Attractions
- More accommodation types in Eureka
- Choose Your Eureka Hotel Style
- Search Eureka Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Eureka
- Hotels Near Eureka, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends