Visiting Ettalong Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ettalong Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its cafes, spas and shopping. Top sights around the area include Avalon Beach, Putty Beach and Copacabana Beach.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Ettalong Beach
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ettalong Beach
A favourite place to visit in the city is Ettalong Diggers Club. In the area, you'll also find Avalon Beach and Putty Beach.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ettalong Beach. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Mantra Ettalong Beach is located in central Ettalong Beach. This 4-star aparthotel in Ettalong Beach features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Ettalong Beach Premium Waterview Apartments is located in the heart of Ettalong Beach. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Ettalong Beach can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub. Our customers love its dining options and central location.
- Ettalong Beach Tourist Resort is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star resort in Ettalong Beach features 9 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Copacabana Beach, located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Australian Reptile Park, which is 7.5 mi (12 km) away.
Dressing for Ettalong Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Ettalong Beach gets about 1188 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 8°C