Visitors can enjoy all that Esposende has to offer including the seaside, golf courses and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Braga Cathedral (Se Braga), Archbishop's Palace and Santa Barbara Garden.
- There are 86 hotels and other accommodation options in Esposende
- The closest major airport is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Esposende
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ofir Beach, Esposende Beach and Apulia Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Golf Quinta da Barca to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Axis Ofir Beach Resort Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to see around the area include Braga Cathedral (Se Braga), 18.3 mi/29.5 km from the heart of the city, and Archbishop's Palace, which is 18.4 mi/29.6 km away.
Dressing for Esposende
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 1270 millimetres of rain falls on Esposende each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C