Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star spa hotel, walk to University of Alberta
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Situated in the entertainment district, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of University of Alberta Hospital, Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, and University of Alberta. William Hawrelak Park is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away.
Along with 5 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 90 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, sofa beds, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Campus Tower Suite Hotel
Campus Tower Suite Hotel features a full-service spa and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1625 square feet (151 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2014.
Campus Tower Suite Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 10
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 151
- Year Built 1967
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1625
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Pillow menu
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
EARLS - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Ga Ya - This family restaurant specializes in Korean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
GoodEarth Cafe - This cafe specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Greenhouse - This theme restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and noon.
A Plus - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, JJ Kneadwell. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 2 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 18 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 10 (one-way), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: CAD 17.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Campus Suite Hotel
- Campus Tower
- Campus Tower Hotel
- Campus Tower Suite
- Campus Tower Suite Edmonton
- Campus Tower Suite Hotel
- Campus Tower Suite Hotel Edmonton
- Tower Suite Hotel
- Campus Hotel Edmonton
- Campus Tower Suite Hotel Edmonton, Alberta
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.