Book your room at The Hostel
Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Edinburgh hostel in Haymarket, near Edinburgh International Conference Centre
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Located in Haymarket, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of St. Mary's Episcopal Cathederal, Edinburgh International Conference Centre, and Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art. Royal Lyceum Theatre and Usher Hall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Concierge services, laundry facilities, and a garden are available at this smoke-free hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a TV in a common area.
All 10 rooms offer stovetops, coffee makers, and showers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Hostel features a garden, concierge services, and laundry facilities. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
The Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1900
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Shared bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared accommodations
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Cash deposit: GBP 10.00 per stay for guests staying between 1 January - 31 December
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 2.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: GBP 5 for check-in after 11 AM
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hostel Edinburgh
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served at this property.