Overview of No.32 Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, Ensuite
Deluxe Double Room
Family Twin Room
Family Double Room
Double Room Single Use
Family Twin Room
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's Haymarket neighbourhood, No.32 Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre and Edinburgh Castle are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Grassmarket and Royal Mile. Enjoy an event or a match at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo—a top attraction that's not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.Visit our Edinburgh travel guide
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 12 min walk
- George Street - 16 min walk
- Usher Hall - 16 min walk
- Murrayfield Stadium - 19 min walk
- Edinburgh Castle - 13 min drive
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 5 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 23 min drive
- Lezzetli - 2 min walk
- Kung Fu Tea - 2 min walk
- Cucina LC - 2 min walk
- Veloce - 2 min walk
- Wood House - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: GBP 15 for check-in between 11:00 PM and 3:00 AM
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Long-term renters welcome. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Definitely Recommend !
Quirky in a good way. The staff were super friendly and very helpful. Lots of advice on how to navigate the city using public transport. The bar it a cosy place to have a couple of drinks at anytime of day.Rooms are clean warm and comfortable.