Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This cottage is located in Dunkeld. Edradour Distillery and Bells Blair Athol Distillery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Black Spout Waterfall and Blairgowrie Golf Club.Visit our Dunkeld travel guide
- Dunkeld & Birnam Station - 17 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 73 min drive
- Spill The Beans Cafe - 1 min walk
- The Perth Arms - 2 min walk
- Dunkeld Traditional Fish Bar - 2 min walk
- Darjeeling Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Palmerstons Restaurants - 3 min walk
About this property
8 Cathedral Street
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- 8 Cathedral Street Cottage
- 8 Cathedral Street Dunkeld
- 8 Cathedral Street Cottage Dunkeld