I REALLY tried to find more reasons to give this place more than one star….
Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. First of all. This is definitely not a 3 star hotel which is why I think I was upset the most. False advertising.
*Very outdated hotel
* Very rude staff
* Slow service. 45 minute wait for two overpriced drinks made by an angry bartender
* Tiny tiny rooms
* No elevator. It would take 109 stairs to get to our floor. Yes, I counted out of curiosity one day. Fine for the most part, but not when you have injured foot
*No iron. Called the front desk to ask for one and they were so rude about it. We showed up to our fancy dinner looking like bums
* Breakfast buffet is chaotic and offers nothing but cheap food
* Dirty rooms with bugs everywhere
* Very thin walls. You will get to know your neighbors
* Last one and worst one…. NO AIR CONDITIONING!!!!
We’ve had the worst week because of this. It’s hot outside. Very hot. I live in Germany. I understand AC is not like the United States. BUT, This is just ridiculous. Imagine It being hit outside, walking up all those stairs, and into a hot room. We called twice about it, and asked nicely. Nothing was done. The room was so hot that most nights my husband slept on the floor, and I would wake up multiple times a night to take cold showers. You are soaking in sweat while you are getting ready. There is just this tiny machine that blows air and that’s what they have. Just a terrible experience. Don’t stay ther