Search Hotels in Downtown Memphis, Memphis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2021
Visiting Downtown Memphis
Downtown Memphis is an historic neighbourhood known for its stunning river views and array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Sun Studio, Fire Museum of Memphis and Orpheum Theatre. Start by booking your hotel in Downtown Memphis, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Memphis area.
Staying in Downtown Memphis
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Downtown Memphis, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Big Cypress Lodge: 5-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, a health club and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Downtown: 2.5-star hotel with free breakfast, an indoor pool and a fitness centre, 12-minute walk from Sun Studio. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Beale Street: 2.5-star hotel with free breakfast, an indoor pool and a fitness centre, 6-minute walk from Orpheum Theatre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Downtown Memphis might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Memphis. Uptown is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. With 5 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre, 6-minute walk from Fire Museum of Memphis. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown Hotel: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 8-minute walk from Fire Museum of Memphis. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Exploring This Memphis Neighbourhood
Sun Studio, Mallory-Neely House and Woodruff-Fontaine House are landmarks that can't be missed during your stay in Downtown Memphis. Fire Museum of Memphis and Orpheum Theatre are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Uptown is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Danny Thomas/ALSAC Pavillion, St. Mary's Catholic Church and Memphis Pyramid while you're here. Think about a stop by Cannon Center for Performing Arts, St. Mary's Cathedral and Morris Park during your stay.