Search Hotels in Doha
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Feb 2020
Travellers to Doha give high marks for the fascinating museums, shopping and renowned art. Cultural and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and spas. Top sights in the city include Museum of Islamic Art, Qatar National Museum and Souq Waqif.
- There are 213 hotels and other accommodation options in Doha
- The closest major airport is in Doha (DOH-Hamad Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Doha
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Museum of Islamic Art, Qatar National Museum and Sports City. Attractions like Katara Cultural Village and Aqua Park Qatar are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Doha Corniche, Aspire Tower and Pearl Monument.
Other favourite sights in Doha include Souq Waqif, Katara Beach and Doha Golf Club.
Dressing for Doha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 42°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 37°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Doha gets about 67.00 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 41°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C