Visiting District 6
Guests will appreciate the shopping, tours and sunrises in District 6. Urban and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its China town and restaurants.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 5 mi (8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around District 6
- Notable for its Chinatown and landmarks to visit, including Phung Son Pagoda, Giac Vien Pagoda, and Khanh Van Nam Vien Pagoda
- The natural setting of the sunrises is picturesque, and places to visit include September 23 Park, 23/9 Park, and Cong Vien 23 Thang 9
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Binh Tay Market, An Dong Market and Hoa Binh Market