Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 9 Jan 2021
Visiting Diamond Point
Visitors to Diamond Point are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include Prospect Mountain, Fort William Henry and Lake George Dog Beach.
- You'll find 325 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lake George
- The closest major airport is in Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 54.3 mi (87.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Diamond Point
Prospect Mountain, Fort William Henry and Lake George Dog Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Charles R. Wood Theater and Outlets at Lake George.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Diamond Point. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Olympian Resort Motel - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- The Juliana Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a private beach, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Bonnie View Resort - This 2.5-star hotel features a private beach, an outdoor pool and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Top places to visit in the area include Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom, located 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre, and Gore Mountain Ski Resort, which is 18 mi (29 km) away.
Dressing for Diamond Point
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -12°C
- Diamond Point gets about 992 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -13°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Diamond Point?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Diamond Point, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Diamond Point?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Diamond Point?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Diamond Point?
Diamond Point Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Diamond Point by Star Rating
- Hotels near Diamond Point Airports
- Accommodation near Diamond Point Attractions
- More accommodation types in Diamond Point
- Choose Your Diamond Point Hotel Style
- Search Diamond Point Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Diamond Point
- Hotels Near Diamond Point, Lake George
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends