Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Dhanuvachapuram has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dhanuvachapuram
Dhanuvachapuram is adjacent to Amaravila. Top sights in the area include Poovar Island and Venkitachalapathy Temple.
Getting around Dhanuvachapuram
Dhanuvachapuram has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Dhanuvachapuram Station.
Dressing for Dhanuvachapuram
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Dhanuvachapuram gets about 64 millimetres of rain per year