Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Parassala, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and spas. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city has to offer, including its bars, doing yoga, and temples.
- Though not directly in Parassala, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Parassala
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Vizhinjam Beach, Lighthouse Beach, and Hawah Beach are some places worth a visit
- Also popular for its spas, temples, and scenery
Getting around Parassala
There are many transportation options in Parassala. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Parassala Station.
Dressing for Parassala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the nighttime average
- About 64 millimetres of rain falls on Parassala each year