Overview of Italiana Hotels Cosenza
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Business Double Room
Economy Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Cosenza, Italiana Hotels Cosenza is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Chiostro di San Domenico and Church of Sant'Agostino, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Teatro Morelli. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at PalaFerraro or Stadio San Vito - Gigi Marulla.Visit our Cosenza travel guide
- Lake Arvo - 18 min walk
- Cosenza Police Station - 10 min drive
- Azienda Ospedaliera dell'Annunziata - 11 min drive
- Santa Teresa Church - 11 min drive
- Chiostro di San Domenico - 14 min drive
- Cosenza Station - 9 min drive
- Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.) - 52 min drive
- L'Araba Fenice — 1 min walk
- Da Pako's Street Food - 14 min walk
- Blow - 15 min walk
- Panoramico - 19 min walk
- Bar San Francesco - 20 min walk
About this property
Italiana Hotels Cosenza
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service