Families will find kid-friendly activities in Corona, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Citrus State Historic Park, March Field Air Museum and Irvine Spectrum Center.
- You'll find 97 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Riverside
- The closest major airport is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Corona
The city's cultural venues include Corona Heritage Park and Museum and Fender Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Mathews to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Corona. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Corona Riverside - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Staybridge Suites Corona South - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Citrus State Historic Park, located 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city centre, and March Field Air Museum, which is 15.9 mi/25.6 km away.
Getting around Corona
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at North Main Corona Station or West Corona Station. Corona may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Corona
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- Corona gets about 282 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C