- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of Radisson Collection Royal Hotel, Copenhagen
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room (Copenhagen Skyline)
Premium Room, Corner
Superior Room (Tivoli View)
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, Radisson Collection Royal Hotel, Copenhagen is in the city centre and near the beach. Little Mermaid and City Hall Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Stroeget and Nyhavn. Check out an event or a game at Parken Stadium, and consider making time for Tivoli Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Copenhagen Vesterport Station is just steps away and Rådhuspladsen Station is 5 minutes by foot.
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 4 min walk
- Tivoli Gardens - 4 min walk
- City Hall Square - 4 min walk
- Copenhagen City Hall - 5 min walk
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 9 min walk
- Copenhagen Vesterport Station - 2 min walk
- Copenhagen Central Station - 3 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 18 min drive
About this property
Radisson Collection Royal Hotel, Copenhagen
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 199 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: DKK 240 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 300.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort