Search Hotels in Cootamundra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Jul 2020
Visitors to Cootamundra are sure to enjoy the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, bars and theatres. In Cootamundra, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cootamundra
The city's cultural venues include Sir Donald Bradman Birthplace Museum and The Arts Centre Cootamundra. Golfing is a top activity, and Cootamundra Country Club is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Wallendbeen Oval and Milestone Sculptures Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Cootamundra. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cootamundra Heritage Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Wattle Tree Motel - Our customers like the breakfast and clean rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities.
- Bradman Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting around Cootamundra
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Cootamundra Station. Cootamundra might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cootamundra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Cootamundra gets about 577 millimetres of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cootamundra?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cootamundra, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Cootamundra?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Cootamundra?
Cootamundra Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cootamundra by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cootamundra Airports
- Accommodation near Cootamundra Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cootamundra
- Choose Your Cootamundra Hotel Style
- Search Cootamundra Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cootamundra
- Hotels Near Cootamundra, New South Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends