- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Cody Holiday Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds (1 Queen and 1 Double Bed)
Room, Multiple Beds
Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Cody Holiday Lodge is located in Cody. Buffalo Bill Dam and Heart Mountain Interpretive Center are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Buffalo Bill State Park and Monster Lake. Buffalo Bill Cody Stampede Arena and Old Trail Town are also worth visiting.Visit our Cody travel guide
- Buffalo Bill Cody Stampede Arena - 2 min walk
- Cody Cattle Company - 5 min walk
- Old Trail Town - 6 min walk
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West - 5 min drive
- Cody Firearms Museum - 5 min drive
- Cody, WY (COD-Yellowstone Regional) - 10 min drive
- The Terrace - 9 min walk
- Pizza Hut - 3 min drive
- Dairy Queen - 4 min drive
- Sunset House - 4 min drive
- Rocky Mountain Mojoe - 6 min drive
About this property
Cody Holiday Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grizzly Bear Lodge Cody
- Cody Holiday
- Grizzly Bear Cody
- Cody Holiday Lodge Cody
- Cody Holiday Lodge Hotel
- Cody Holiday Lodge Hotel Cody
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
No-frills motel with dated but clean rooms
This is a plain motel, but had good rates and decent reviews, so I gave it a try. The girl working the front counter was so nice, and the room was a bit dated but clean. WiFi was fast. Showers had great hot water, but low showerheads, so tall people, beware. I used the guest laundry, too, which was fine--machines worked perfectly and cleaned my clothes well without any damage.