Guests will appreciate the beaches, bars and horseback riding in Climping. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants and gardens.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 30.2 mi (48.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Climping
- Horseback riding is a top activity, and South Downs Way National Trail is a great place to visit
- Pallant House Gallery and Weald and Downland Open Air Museum are popular cultural attractions
- Notable landmarks include Arundel Castle and Gardens, Chichester Cathedral, and Fishbourne Roman Palace
- The beaches, the sea and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre, Littlehampton West Beach, and Norfolk Gardens
Staying in Climping
You may appreciate Derwent House for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Derwent House, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Climping
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Climping each year