Visitors can enjoy all that Childers has to offer including the cafes, monuments and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Childers
- The closest major airport is in Bundaberg, QLD (BDB), 23.8 mi (38.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hervey Bay, QLD (HVB), 39.2 mi (63 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Childers
The city's cultural venues include Childers Art Space and Old Pharmacy. Additionally, you might want to add Palace Backpackers Memorial to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Childers Budget Accommodation - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Childers
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of 15°C
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Childers each year
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 10°C