Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bundaberg, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens. A top sight in the city is Bargara Beach.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodation options in Bundaberg
- The closest major airport is in Bundaberg, QLD (BDB), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bundaberg
Cultural venues in the city include Moncrieff Theatre, Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery and Bundaberg Railway Museum. Notable city landmarks like Bundaberg and District Historical Museum and Life Savers Park might be worth a visit. The beaches and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Bargara Beach, Kelly's Beach and Neilson Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 42 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Bundaberg. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dunelm House Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with digital TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- 12th Tee Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable beds at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Burnett Riverside Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Bundaberg
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bundaberg Station. Bundaberg might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bundaberg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Bundaberg each year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 10°C