Visitors can enjoy all that Maryborough has to offer including the rivers, gardens and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its architecture.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Maryborough
- The closest major airport is in Hervey Bay, QLD (HVB), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Maryborough
Cultural venues in the city include Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre, Customs House Interpretive Centre and Maryborough Military & Colonial Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Queens Park and Station Square Shopping Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Maryborough. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blue Shades Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Maryborough Motel and Conference Centre - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free parking.
- Maryborough City Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Getting around Maryborough
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Maryborough Station. Maryborough might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Maryborough
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 17°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Maryborough is 955.40 millimetres
- December and February are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C