Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Chatres-sur-Cher has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Paris (XJY-Gare de Massy TGV Train Station), 99.7 mi (160.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Chatres-sur-Cher
Chatres-sur-Cher is adjacent to Mennetou-sur-Cher. Popular sights in the area include Vierzon Golf and National Palace Cabaret.
Getting around Chatres-sur-Cher
There are plenty of options for getting around Chatres-sur-Cher. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Chatres-sur-Cher Station.
Dressing for Chatres-sur-Cher
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Chatres-sur-Cher is 35 millimetres