Visitors can enjoy all that Valencay has to offer including the monuments and museums. A top sight in the area is Zoo Parc Beauval.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Valencay
- The closest major airport is in Chateauroux (CHR-Chateauroux - Centre), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Valencay
A favourite place to visit in the city is Chateau de Valencay. Additionally, you'll find Zoo Parc Beauval in the area.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Le Relais du Moulin - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
Getting around Valencay
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Valencay Station. Valencay might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Valencay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Valencay each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C