Guests are sure to enjoy the museums in Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne.
- There are 3 Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne
- Known for its museums, whereas Musee du Train Miniature, Traditions Museum, and Le Hameau Duboeuf are some local cultural sights
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Castle of Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne, Cite medievale de Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne, and Brou Cathedral
Staying in Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
A favourite with Expedia travellers is L'Inattendu with a 3.7 out of 5 user rating, whereas La Tour has a 3.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne each year