Visitors to Chase are sure to enjoy the golf courses, lakeside setting and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting. A top sight in the city is Shuswap Lake.
- You'll find 93 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Salmon Arm
- The closest major airport is in Kamloops, BC (YKA), 33.7 mi (54.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Chase
Attractions like Adams Lake Recreation Conference Centre, Chase Canyon Treetop Flyers and Turtle Valley Donkey Refuge are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Shuswap Lake, Columbia Mountains and Memorial Park. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Talking Rock Golf Course and Sunshore Golf Course are sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Chase. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sunny Shuswap B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Jade Mountain Motel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this motel. Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free parking.
- Chase Country Inn Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Sun Peaks Resort, 8.9 mi/14.3 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Chase
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -10°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Chase gets about 286.60 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C