- I booked for a standard apartment with sea view. Well, they gave me a room, with swimming pool view and very behind, if you went very outside the balcony you could see the sea a bit.
When I talked to the receptionist about this, they assumed it wasn’t a good room but they said they couldn’t do anything as the hotel was fully booked. After insisting and speaking to them for about 30 min they offered me to come back the day after as they were going to have another room with a better view of the sea. They also offered an upgrade to a higher category and sea view room BUT with an additional fee per night, which was supposed to be free because this was a VIP hotel.
- The room should be described as “partially sea view” which would be more accurate, because it’s very far from the sea and the view is partially.
- Wifi it’s terrible and they said it’s because wifi is only available in common spaces, not in rooms.
- there were ants on the kitchen table and the floors, and I didn’t have food at all.
- Location is good, a lot of restaurants and shops near the hotel
- it has its own beach
- the restaurant is one of the best things at this hotel. Good food quality and nice people!
- The proper sea view room was very nice, except for the ants!