Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Champforgeuil has to offer. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Champforgeuil hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 76.6 mi (123.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Champforgeuil
Champforgeuil is adjacent to Chalon-sur-Saone. Top sights in the area include Abbaye de la Ferte and Louhans Market.
Staying in Champforgeuil
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- P'tit Dej-Hotel Chalon sur Saône (ex Fairway Hotel)
- B&B Hôtel CHALON SUR SAONE Nord
P'tit Dej-Hotel Chalon sur Saône (ex Fairway Hotel), a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.4 out of 5 user rating. Also B&B Hôtel CHALON SUR SAONE Nord has a 3.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Champforgeuil
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 712 millimetres of rain falls on Champforgeuil each year