Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 9 Nov 2020
Visitors to Centre are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its architecture. A top sight in the city is Weiss Lake. You'll find 89 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Gadsden.
Sightseeing and Staying in Centre
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and such places to visit as Weiss Lake and Ethel Morrison Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cherokee Plaza Shopping Center and Cherokee County Alabama Historical Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Centre. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Weiss Lake Lodge - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, a coffee shop and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Centre
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 1375 millimetres of rain falls on Centre each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C