Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Cavallo
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Cavallo has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre
Staying in Cavallo
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy Hôtel & Spa des Pêcheurs.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hôtel & Spa des Pêcheurs with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Cavallo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Cavallo gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Cavallo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cavallo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best boutique hotel in Cavallo?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Cavallo?
Cavallo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cavallo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cavallo Airports
- Accommodation near Cavallo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cavallo
- Choose Your Cavallo Hotel Style
- Search Cavallo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cavallo
- Hotels Near Cavallo, Bonifacio
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends