Search Cashel Hotels, County Tipperary
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 25 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Cashel
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Cashel, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the library, castle and monuments. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, walkable city can discover its bars, restaurants and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Cashel hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Shannon (SNN), 45.4 mi (73.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cashel
- Notable for its library, castle, historic sites and landmarks such as Cashel Cathedral, Dominics Abbey, and Bolton Library
- Favourite places to visit in the city include Bru Boru Cultural Centre, Rock of Cashel and Cashel Folk Village
- Also well-known for its shopping and monuments
Staying in CashelSearching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Baileys Hotel Cashel
- Palm Grove House B&B
Baileys Hotel Cashel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating. Also Palm Grove House B&B has a 3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Cashel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Cashel gets about 815 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Cashel?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cashel, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Cashel?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Cashel?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Cashel?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Cashel?
Cashel Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cashel by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cashel Airports
- Accommodation near Cashel Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cashel
- Choose Your Cashel Hotel Style
- Search Cashel Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cashel
- Hotels Near Cashel, County Tipperary
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends