Carquefou has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all guests will enjoy the restaurants and gardens. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its golfing and bars.
- There are 7 Carquefou hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Carquefou
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Carquefou Golf Club, Nantes-Erdre Golf Club, and Ile d'Or Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Jules Verne Museum and Zenith de Nantes are popular cultural attractions
- Popular family attractions include Beaujoire Floral Park, Machines of the Isle of Nantes, and Hippodrome de Beaumont
- Nantes Cathedral and Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany are noteworthy landmarks
- The natural setting of the gardens is picturesque, and Jardin des Plantes is worth a visit
Staying in Carquefou
With 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Carquefou, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 29 to GBP 73 per night.
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Park & Suites Confort Carquefou.
Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You might like these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- P'tit Dej-HOTEL Nantes Est
- Inter-Hotel Novella Nantes Carquefou
P'tit Dej-HOTEL Nantes Est, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Park & Suites Confort Carquefou and Inter-Hotel Novella Nantes Carquefou.
Dressing for Carquefou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 23°C, whereas the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Carquefou gets about 766 millimetres of rain per year