History buffs enjoy visiting Carmona though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. Top sights around the area include Alameda de Hércules and Metropol Parasol.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Carmona
- The closest major airport is in Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Carmona
Cultural venues in the city include City Museum, Carmona Roman Necropolis and Carmona City Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Alcazar de Sevilla Door, San Pedro Church, and Santa Maria de la Asuncion Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santa Maria la Mayor Church and Archaeological Ensemble of Carmona.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Carmona. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Parador de Carmona - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Casa de Carmona - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- El Rincon De Las Descalzas - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see in the area include Plaza de Espana, located 20 mi (32.3 km) from the city centre, and Alcazar, which is 20.1 mi/32.4 km away.
Dressing for Carmona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Carmona is 548 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C