Guests are sure to enjoy the parks, shopping and university in Cardenas.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Villahermosa, Tabasco (VSA-Carlos Rovirosa Perez Intl.), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cardenas
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Juarez Park and Hidalgo Park
- Shopping is first class in the area, and 27th of February Public Market is a favourite spot for retail therapy
- The university setting is a big part of this city, and Popular University of Chontalpa is worth a campus tour
Staying in Cardenas
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might like Hotel Madan Cardenas.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Madan Cardenas with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Cardenas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- Cardenas gets about 1216 millimetres of rain per year