Overview of Middelplaas Paarl Guesthouse
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room (King)
Twin Room (Genius)
Double Room (Genius King)
About this area
Middelplaas Paarl Guesthouse is located in Cape Winelands. Afrikaans Language Monument and Butterfly World Tropical Garden are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cape Floral Region Protected Areas and Paarl Mountain Local Nature Reserve. Relax and indulge in the area's winery tours and health/beauty spas, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and horse riding nearby.Visit our Paarl travel guide
- Rhebokskloof Estate - 4 min drive
- Paarl Mountain Local Nature Reserve - 4 min drive
- Diemersfontein Winery - 11 min drive
- Nederburg Wines - 13 min drive
- Paarl Rock - 17 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
Middelplaas Paarl Guesthouse
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: ZAR 50 for adults and ZAR 50 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.