Visiting Cala Gonone
Visitors to Cala Gonone are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and cocktail bars. Top sights around the area include Cala Luna Beach, Tiscali Nuragic Village and Cala Mariolu Beach.
- There are 93 hotels and other accommodation options in Cala Gonone
- The closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 43.6 mi (70.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cala Gonone
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Sos Dorroles Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aquarium of Cala Gonone and Nuraghe Mannu.
In Dorgali, you'll find 93 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Gustui Maris - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Cala Luna - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- L'Oasi - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Cala Luna Beach, 3.6 mi/5.8 km from the city centre, and Tiscali Nuragic Village, which is 7.5 mi (12 km) away.
Dressing for Cala Gonone
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- About 19 millimetres of rain falls on Cala Gonone each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C