Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 30 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 21 Nov 2019
Visiting Cala Gonone
Visitors to Cala Gonone are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and cocktail bars. Top sights around the area include Cala Luna Beach, Tiscali Nuragic Village and Cala Mariolu Beach.
- There are 93 hotels and other accommodation options in Cala Gonone
- The closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 43.6 mi (70.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cala Gonone
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Sos Dorroles Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aquarium of Cala Gonone and Nuraghe Mannu.
In Dorgali, you'll find 93 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Gustui Maris - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Cala Luna - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- L'Oasi - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Cala Luna Beach, 3.6 mi/5.8 km from the city centre, and Tiscali Nuragic Village, which is 7.5 mi (12 km) away.
Dressing for Cala Gonone
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- About 19 millimetres of rain falls on Cala Gonone each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Cala Gonone?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cala Gonone, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Cala Gonone?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Cala Gonone?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Cala Gonone?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Cala Gonone?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Cala Gonone?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Cala Gonone?
What is the best spa hotel in Cala Gonone?
What's it like to stay in Cala Gonone?
What should I do while I'm visiting Cala Gonone?
What's the weather like in Cala Gonone?
Cala Gonone Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cala Gonone by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cala Gonone Airports
- Accommodation near Cala Gonone Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cala Gonone
- Choose Your Cala Gonone Hotel Style
- Search Cala Gonone Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cala Gonone
- Hotels Near Cala Gonone, Dorgali
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends