Plan your Bulgaria holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Bulgaria. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
2021 Bulgaria holiday deals
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 15 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Bulgaria Hotel + Flights
From skiing to hiking, the varied landscapes of Bulgaria offer plenty of adventure for outdoor lovers. And with its religious art, incredible architecture and coastal resorts, you’ll never be short of things to do in this fascinating Balkan country.
Bulgaria Hotel + Flights
With 4376 hotels starting at £52 a night here, it’s a breeze to find the perfect place to stay with Expedia. If you’re hoping to save some money, combine your hotel, flights, car rental and tours into a Bulgaria Holiday Package. You’ll also get access to some great perks. With all that extra change jangling around in your pocket, why not book a guided walking tour and discover the secrets of the capital, Sofia?
Your Bulgaria Holiday Itinerary
Day 1-2: Touchdown at Sofia Airport and waste no time exploring the laid-back capital. Ride the cable car to the top of Vitosha Mountain and soak up the sprawling scenery below. While you’re here, don’t miss St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral or the Archaeological Museum.
Day 3-4: Rent a car and head east to Plovdiv. Bulgaria’s second-largest city is a heady mix of old and new. Wander around the Old Town and explore Plovdiv Roman Theatre. After the sun sets, head out and experience the pulsating nightlife.
Day 5-7: Head onward to Burgas. Work on your tan at this seaside city’s many beaches. Explore the popular Sea Garden, bathe in the healing mud of Lake Atanasovsko and live it up at nearby Sunny Beach, one of Europe’s party capitals.
Get acquainted with Bulgaria’s quirky side at Gabrovo’s Humour Carnival. Held each year in mid-May, it’s a celebration filled with costumes, parties and parades.
Spending most of your time in the capital? Check out our Sofia City Centre Holiday Packages .
Take the stress out of travelling with our Bulgaria All Inclusive Hotels .
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Bulgaria?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Bulgaria?
- Sofia (SOF): 2,086 international flights per month.
- Bourgas (BOJ): 470 international flights per month.
- Plovdiv (PDV-Plodiv Intl.): 17 international flights per month.