- Ivyleaf Golf Course & Driving Range
- 9 min walk
- The Castle Bude
- 8 min drive
- London Inn
- 2 min drive
- Buttonwood Emporium
- 2 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This cottage is located in Bude. The Castle Bude and The Gildhouse Poundstock are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Upper Tamar Lake and Crooklets Beach. The Gnome Reserve and Wildflower Garden and Docton Mill Gardens & Tea Rooms are also worth visiting.Visit our Bude travel guide
- Ivyleaf Golf Course & Driving Range - 9 min walk
- The Castle Bude - 8 min drive
- Crooklets Beach - 8 min drive
- Bude Sea Pool - 9 min drive
- Upper Tamar Lake - 9 min drive
- London Inn - 2 min drive
- Buttonwood Emporium - 2 min drive
- Gilletts Chippy - 2 min drive
- New Inn - 2 min drive
- King's Arms - 5 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: GBP 4.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Skyber Barnacott Bude
- Skyber Barnacott Cottage
- Skyber Barnacott Cottage Bude