Visiting British Virgin Islands (all)
Guests will appreciate the island, sailing and boating in British Virgin Islands (all). Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its beaches, snorkelling and gardens. Top attractions include Belmont and The Baths.
- There are 39 British Virgin Islands (all) hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around British Virgin Islands (all)
- Sailing, boating and snorkelling are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Biras Creek Trail, Trail of Palms, and Tortola Cruise Ship Port
- Popular cultural attractions include Her Majesty’s Prison Museum, Virgin Islands Folk Museum, and Government House
- Notable landmarks include Belmont, St. George’s Anglican Church, and Fort Charlotte
- The island, beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include The Baths, Cane Garden Bay Beach, and White Bay Beach
Getting around British Virgin Islands (all)
British Virgin Islands (all) has many options for getting around. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in British Virgin Islands (all)
With 39 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Beef Island, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 15 hotels, ranging from GBP 85/night to GBP 431/night
- 8 resorts, ranging from GBP 110/night to GBP 490/night
- 8 villas, ranging from GBP 196/night to GBP 261/night
For trips with large groups, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Long Bay Beach Club.
Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may appreciate these traveler-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Sugar Mill Hotel
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay
Sugar Mill Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Rosewood Little Dix Bay and Long Bay Beach Club.
Dressing for British Virgin Islands (all)
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the nighttime average
- About 1001 millimetres of rain falls on British Virgin Islands (all) each year