Search Hotels in Jost Van Dyke
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 27 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 17 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 11 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 12 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2020
Visiting Jost Van Dyke
Visitors can enjoy all that Jost Van Dyke has to offer including the ecotours and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. Around the area, top sights include White Bay Beach, Annaberg Plantation and Cane Garden Bay Beach.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Jost Van Dyke
- The closest major airport is in Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Thomas (SPB-St. Thomas Seaplane Base), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jost Van Dyke
The city's natural beauty is on display at White Bay Beach, Leeward Islands and White Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bubbly Pool and Great Harbour.
As you make plans for a getaway to Jost Van Dyke, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 69 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- White Bay Villas is located in central Jost Van Dyke. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Jost Van Dyke can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Ocean View Villa is located in the heart of Jost Van Dyke. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star villa in Jost Van Dyke can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Amazing View & Sea Breezes, Fully Equip Kitchens, AC Rooms, Amazing Hospitality is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city centre. This 2.5-star hotel in Jost Van Dyke features free WiFi, free parking and a coffee shop.
Popular places to visit in the area include Annaberg Plantation, 6 mi/9.6 km from the heart of the city, and Cane Garden Bay Beach, which is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) away.
Dressing for Jost Van Dyke
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 999 millimetres of rain falls on Jost Van Dyke each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Jost Van Dyke?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jost Van Dyke, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Jost Van Dyke?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Jost Van Dyke?
Jost Van Dyke Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Jost Van Dyke by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jost Van Dyke Airports
- Accommodation near Jost Van Dyke Attractions
- More accommodation types in Jost Van Dyke
- Choose Your Jost Van Dyke Hotel Style
- Search Jost Van Dyke Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Jost Van Dyke
- Hotels Near Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends