Visitors to Brantome-en-Perigord are sure to enjoy the restaurants and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Brantome-en-Perigord
- The closest major airport is in Perigueux (PGX), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Brantome-en-Perigord
A favourite place to visit in the city is Brantome Abbey. Additionally, you'll find Chateau de Bourdeilles and Château de Mareuil in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Brantome-en-Perigord. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Moulin de Vigonac - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
- Le Moulin de l'Abbaye - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free WiFi and a bar.
- Hostellerie du Perigord Vert - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Brantome-en-Perigord
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Brantome-en-Perigord gets about 839.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C