Guests will appreciate the mountains, rafting and kayaking in Bovec. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, trendy and riverfront city can discover its restaurants, hiking and skiing.
- There are 6 Bovec hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Ljubljana (LJU-Joze Pucnik), 44.6 mi (71.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bovec
- Rafting, kayaking and skiing are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Vogel cable car, Mount Kanin Ski Resort, and Seggiovia Skripi
- Kluže Fortress and Kluze Fortress are noteworthy landmarks
- The mountains, hiking trails and rivers provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Predil Lake, Kozjak Waterfalls, and Triglav National Park
Staying in Bovec
With 12 hotels and other accommodations in Bovec, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 70 to GBP 88 per night.
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Alp Hotel.
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love Hotel Mangart.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Mangart with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas Alp Hotel has a 3.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Bovec
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Bovec gets about 42 millimetres of rain per year