Visiting Borgia, Italy
Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants and beaches in Borgia, Italy. This countryside city also attracts visitors with its tucked away and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Borgia, Italy hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Borgia, Italy
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Scylletium Archaeological Park, Castello Normanno Di Squillace, and Angoli
- The countryside and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Copanello Beach, Caminia Beach, and Pietragrande Beach are several places worth visiting
Staying in Borgia, Italy
You may enjoy a stay at Hotel Ristorante Feudo Degli Ulivi for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hotel Ristorante Feudo Degli Ulivi, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Borgia, Italy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, while the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Borgia, Italy is 30 millimetres