Visitors can enjoy all that Bikaner has to offer including the temples and safari tours. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodation options in Bikaner
- The closest major airport is in Bikaner (BKB-Nal), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bikaner
The city is notable for landmarks like Karni Mata (Rat Temple), Junaghar Fort and Shri Laxminath Temple. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jain Temple Bhandasar and Ganga Government Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bikaner. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Laxmi Niwas Palace - This 4-star palace features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Narendra Bhawan Bikaner - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Vesta Bikaner Palace - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bikaner
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 43°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 40°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 37°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bikaner is 271.80 millimetres
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 42°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C