Visiting Big Water
Guests will appreciate the restaurants, tours and parks in Big Water. This city also attracts visitors with its lakefront ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Big Water
- The desert, lakes and parks highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Big Water Visitor Center, Wahweap Hoodos, and Skylight Arch
- Skylight Arch and Paria Rimrocks Toadstool Hoodoos are a couple of favourite places to visit
Staying in Big Water
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love Dreamkatchers Lake Powell Bed & Breakfast.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Dreamkatchers Lake Powell Bed & Breakfast with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Big Water
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Big Water gets about 151 millimetres of rain per year