Visiting Bryce Canyon
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Bryce Canyon, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks and top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its local tours. A top sight in the city is Bryce Canyon National Park. In Bryce Canyon, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bryce Canyon
Notable city landmarks like Piracy Point and Fairview Point might be worth a visit. The hiking trails, parks and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty, and Bryce Canyon National Park, Sunset Point and Thor's Hammer are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sunrise Point and Bryce Point.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Bryce Canyon. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and an indoor pool.
- Bryce Canyon Resort - This 2-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Bryce Canyon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is -7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of -1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -15°C
- Bryce Canyon gets about 306.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -15°C