Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Page, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, local tours and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. Top sights in the city include Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell.
- There are 114 hotels and other accommodation options in Page
- The closest major airport is in Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal), 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Page
The city's cultural venues include John Wesley Powell Museum and Navajo Village. The lakes, hiking trails and desert highlight the city's natural beauty, and Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell are worth a visit. Top activities include taking a tour and boating, while Antelope Point Marina, Wahweap Marina and Lake Powell National Golf Course are favourite sights to visit.
In Bitter Springs, there are 114 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Page Lake Powell - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Baymont by Wyndham Page Lake Powell - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Page - Lake Powell - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Page include Lower Antelope Canyon and Upper Antelope Canyon.
Dressing for Page
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Page is 150 millimetres
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C