Visitors can enjoy all that Berazategui has to offer including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Peron, La Bombonera and Presidente Sarmiento Frigate Ship Museum.
- You'll find 1379 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Berazategui
Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Peron, La Bombonera and Presidente Sarmiento Frigate Ship Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Casa Rosada and Plaza de Mayo.
As you start planning for your getaway to Berazategui, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 1267 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Departamento Temporario Berazategui is located in central Berazategui. Located in Berazategui, this 2.5-star apartment features a kitchen, free WiFi and a dining area.
- Savoy Hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central Berazategui. This 4-star hotel in Buenos Aires features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport is 14.9 mi (24 km) from the centre of Berazategui. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ciudad Evita can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Top places to see outside the city include Cabildo, located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city centre, and Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral, which is 14.1 mi (22.8 km) away.
Dressing for Berazategui
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- About 991.90 millimetres of rain falls on Berazategui each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C